Dream It! Plan It! Do It!
Entrepreneurs, fired by their dreams and passions, have been the engine for creating new jobs, generating revenue, advancing innovation, enhancing productivity, and improving business models and processes. Entrepreneurship is the cornerstone of the free enterprise system around the world. In fact more than 500 million adults around the globe are engaged in some form of entrepreneurial activity each year.
Definition of global entrepreneur: A global entrepreneur seeks out and conducts new and innovative business activities across national borders. These activities may consist of exporting, licensing, opening a new sales office, or acquiring another venture.
Free Online Courses for Entrepreneurs
We are Educating and Supporting over 500,000 entrepreneurs in 195 countries. We facilitate introductions to investors, professional service providers, and other entrepreneurs. Using our exclusive “Roadmap to Entrepreneurial Success” we have helped entrepreneurs raise over $100 million.
Start Your Roadmap To Success Now!
– Free Online Courses for Entrepreneurs
– Member Only Private Online Forum
– Free Sample Business Plan, Business Plan Outline
– Business Plan, Marketing Plan, and Export Plan Review Service
– Help from Our Mentors, Experts, and Partners
– Stress Test Your Ideas for a New Business
– Start Your Business, Learn How To Raise Money from Investors
– Free Web Site And Hosting For Launching
– Help You Create Your Press Release and Promote Your Company
– Structured Online Courses, Workshops, and Guest Lectures
– Online resources including, business plan templates, financial spreadsheets, and important legal documents
– Study and work online to earn a Certificate from the Global Entrepreneurship Institute
– Global Entrepreneurship Institute is a IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit: Public Charity, Educational, Economic Development
We are the Trusted Source For Educating and Supporting Entrepreneurs
Founded in 1996 as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, our Mission is to spread wealth creation around the world by encouraging entrepreneurship and sharing knowledge to those who educate and support entrepreneurs. We put “global” in global entrepreneurship.
Our Vision is to empower entrepreneurs with a roadmap and support that guides them through the transition from start-ups, to micro-enterprises, and on to small and medium-sized businesses that create jobs, lead innovation, and increase economic development in their local communities.
GCASE – Global Community for Advancing Studies on Entrepreneurship We research, organize, and share valuable knowledge in an “open-source” format that advances the studies on entrepreneurship, and bridges the gap between theory and practice. Non-profit and educational organizations around the world are encouraged to leverage our ideas, our information, and our online support to advance and support entrepreneurship.