Dream It! Plan It! Do It!
Entrepreneurs, fired by their dreams and passions, have been the engine for creating new jobs, generating revenue, advancing innovation, enhancing productivity, and improving business models and processes. Entrepreneurship is the cornerstone of the free enterprise system around the world. In fact more than 500 million adults around the globe are engaged in some form of entrepreneurial activity each year.
Are you a global entrepreneur?
A global entrepreneur systematically seeks out and conducts new and innovative business activities across national borders. These activities may consist of exporting, licensing, opening a new sales office, or acquiring another venture.
We Are The Trusted Source For Educating and Supporting Entrepreneurs
We are a non-profit that educates and supports global entrepreneurs. Our books and course materials are used in the Top 10 of the best graduate programs in the USA that teach entrepreneurship, and 8 of the Top 10 best undergraduate programs in the USA that teach entrepreneurship.
Global Entrepreneurship Program
Do you want to learn more about entrepreneurship and starting a business? We have the world’s first online global entrepreneurship program. Now it’s simple and easy to take online courses created and led by renowned experts in the field of entrepreneurship. Our program is open to every person on Earth.
Non-Profit Online Incubator for Global Entrepreneurs
Working as a global business incubator we facilitate introductions to investors, professional service providers, and other entrepreneurs. Using our exclusive Roadmap To Entrepreneurial Success we have helped entrepreneurs raise over $100 million.
“Roadmap To Entrepreneurial Success promotes entrepreneurship and provides the necessary tools for both the new and experienced entrepreneur to stay on course and succeed.” - Mark G. Heesen, President, National Venture Capital Association (NVCA)
Online Incubator Program Includes:
- Online Private Workspace to collaborate online, share files and important documents
- Online Mentoring with “office hours” in Online Board Meetings and Online Presentations
- Fast, Friendly, & Expert Support from our experts and professionals
- 24-hour turnaround on your important questions, comments, concerns
- Includes Scheduled Phone Support and Web Meetings
- Structured Online Courses, Member-only Workshops, and Guest Lectures
- Online Learning Center, resources, templates, spreadsheets, other important documents